Sunday, August 30, 2009

work day

Today is Sunday ..
I go work as usual .. This month Malay's people puasa ..
So customer not many also ..
Today me so mang zang .. Got some customers very stupid ..
Already order then they don't want .. I need to put back all the food ..
But this work is like that .. Must be patient .. If not will very fast get angry ..

Tonight my mum cook many food .. Bt i didn't eat many .. coz i scare fat ..
haha .. This holiday just eat and sleep .. must fat lar :]

After dinner my manager call me and ask me tomorrow wheather can work onot ..
I promise to work .. If not at home also very boring ..
Actually Dyan date me go Sungai Wang .. But i didn't promise ..
Maybe i feel so tired and need to rest ..
Hope my babe Dyan won't angry me ..

Gudnite everyone~~~muax ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment